Friday, August 29, 2008

The Grand Shrine of Ise, Gegū



I hope you will have a chance to visit The Grand Shrine of Ise or Ise-Jingu, Gegū one day. If you go in the morning, you will be able to see the golden pillar of light rising high into the heavenly sky. The Light Pillar can be seen at the sengū* open ground near the building. The shrine itself seems to be a device that brings in energy from heaven and to emanate all around. I sense the energy that runs through the open ground is directed towards the North Star. Every time I have visited this Shrine of Ise, I have always been able to witness this line of ki. It cannot be seen later in the afternoon. When I am in a very good physical condition, I am able to see the Big Dipper as well.

Gegū* (outer shrine) is truly beyond logic. It is absolutely a miracle that this exists. Why this place out of all the places on earth? Well just visit and enjoy the place.

I don't’ mean to be secretive about it. It is true the Naigū (inner shrine) is a very honorable place where the Imperial family spirits reside, but when I first visited the Gegū, I was stunned. A champagne gold pillar of light was rising from the ground towards heaven. And the light was beaming toward the North Star. I don’t think there is anything like this any where in the world. If a truly gifted religionist came to this place, Christian or Jewish or any other religion, that person should be able to understand what I mean. I know we would feel very close to each other.

I want all religionist in the world to visit Gegū. The Jewish rabbi will definitely feel Jehovah. A devoted Christian will feel Jesus Christ. A devoted Muslim will feel the breath of Allah. This place is on the level of planet earth not on the level of human, thus it is beyond one religion.

I feel this Gegū is Kongen-shin, the Root God. I sense that all the gods were created from this existence that has no name. This place will connect you to the highest conscious that you believe in. If you have the qualification, you will know.

On the tip of the pyramid, there is one root energy source. This energy divides unlimitedly and spreads down. Whichever side you climb from, the top is the same tip. One will reach the same source. In all religions, when you reach attainment, you reach the same place. I sense that this Grand Shrine of Ise Gegū is directly linked to the Root source.

Ikashite-itadaite Arigato-gozaimasu

Thank you for letting us live



*Sengū 遷宮: The transfer of the deity to a newly constructed shrine. The whole shrine structures are renewed every 20 years since 690 AD.

*Gegū 外宮: The outer shrine is written as “Geku” at Ise-Jingu official site and other road marks. Also Naigū (inner shrine) is written as Naiku. However the author insists that it should be pronounced in “g” instead of the “k”.

No comments: