Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Flying Tadpoles



From June 9th, comment from a reader:
There was a strange news on TV about tadpoles flying from the sky… what do you think of this?

Answer from Ise-Hakusun-Do-Ryman :

The professionals say it’s hard to think that the birds have anything to do with this. This was the first time anyone has seen this happen.

I deleted my comment to this reader’s question because the fact that this has to do with agrochemicals, I thought it might scare people and create anxiety.

I don’t know what the scientist would say but in my opinion the cause definitely comes from agrochemicals.

The tadpoles didn’t die from it, but the sensitive birds that tried to eat the contaminated creatures had thrown-up the tadpoles. That is what happened.

The rice and other vegetable fields are polluted by the agrochemicals. That's one of the reasons why I bought all my brown rice last year for the next 3 years. The agrochemicals are now 100% bought from foreign countries. They use much stronger chemicals than that of Japanese. The non-Japanese chemical may have been used for a while but the effect to the DNA, I sense it started from last year. The problem is that all the organically grown items are much expensive and many of us who are suffering from the recession will not be able to afford them.

So what is the solution?

My retainer god tells me to drink warm water. He tells me that as long as we drink lots of warm water, we will be fine. The point is that the water must be brought to a boil.

Use mineral water or filtered water and boil. Then let it cool down to apprx. 40℃.

I hope you find this information useful.

Ikashite-itadaite Arigato-gozaimasu

Thank you for letting us live

No comments: