There are many people who cannot forgive themselves.
* Why did I do such a stupid thing? I cannot forgive myself.
* I want to but I cannot stop taking it… I should just die so I don’t continue to superimpose my sins.
* I am pretty sure I will be the same for the rest of my life. And I cannot forgive myself for being an idiot. I don’t feel like doing anything.
The self of the past, present and future… there are so many parts of me that I cannot forgive.
But, in truth, does the present YOU really have the right to forgive or not to forgive yourself? Forgive or not to forgive is done by god. Do you really know who really you are? In truth, you don’t know anything about yourself.
You try to judge yourself, but know that you are:
• A person whose parent gave birth going through immense pain, risking her life.
• A person who carried the ultimate god in his/her right heart.
• A person who lives together sharing a life with his/her ancestors who have continued to keep a life force since the primitive times.
You are all of those things. Trying to judge yourself would be an ego, a selfish act. The egoistic self is nothing but an illusion. The egoistic self will make other people’s glory as a standard value and always worry first thing about how other people are doing or looking at you. You have assumptions that “I should be this, I should be that. ”
However, all of that is your fake-self, the egoistic-self. Your true-self has been taken over by a fake. And that is not good.
In the ancient times, in the beginning when the Earth culture had just began, Zoroaster devoted all of his time to fight between good and evil. It was a war between the same religion, between countries, between the poor and the rich. ..etc,. A drama was created between the righteous god and the devil that actually existed in the invisible world.
What is happening today in the human civilization is a result of what had happened in the “default (initial set-up).” Why did we have to create such drama on Earth? The reason for this has to do with how the universe was created. In the beginning, the light and the dark, the white hole and the black hole existed as rivalry. And they sucked each other’s energy. This activity was the secret primal power for the universe to expand.
I will predict that some day the science will prove that the universe that we know today has another exact opposite universe in its back. When the scientists discover this other universe, shifting to other dimensions and space warping would become possible.
Just like the universe needing the opposite quality in order to expand, the human civilization needed Zoroaster who was sent to Earth from the North Star in order to create a drama for the yin and yang to fight against each other.
This links to the modern day society as a composition namely “the true-self and the fake-self”. This exists because everything has been transcribed by what goes on in the Universe. Today, it is no longer the outer world’s good and evil drama. Finally, the drama of yin and yang has become a person inner theatre leading to development. Countless centuries had to past by in order to reach this point. But we have.
When these two light&dark within yourself, become one, come into harmony, “One universe as a whole” will become the default, the initial set-up. You could call this enlightenment.
I may have wrote somewhat crazy and unexpected things here, but the point is:
• Don’t be too hard on yourself
• As long as you follow your own conscience, that's good. Take it easy.
• Make sure you reevaluate yourself that your standard value is not coming from your fake-self.
• Ask yourself, is this really me? This kind of perspective is important.
Just keeping these factors in mind will change your life to a better one.
I am grateful to be led to live this life
Original Japanese blog written: