Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Return of the Divine Pillar - Part 2



On Dec. 31st, we arrived at Seoul Incheon International Airport. As we drove a taxi to the hotel, we passed by the Great South Gate that was burnt early last year. After a brief check-in at the hotel, we soon went out to town. We took a taxi once again. As we were passing the Great East Gate, I sensed a very subtle vibrational energy going through my heart. I became aware that the mission had started. I was surprise to know that my body was not resisting the energy so much. I believe this might have to do with my change of diet. Since last October, I have changed to unpolished rice (brown rice) harvested in the special year 2008 from regular white rice. If my spirit body had any impurity I could have suffered from the static energy. Though, it did not stay like that until the very end of my journey.

Around 3pm on the 31st, I sensed the energy of the third pillar moving towards Mt.Haku in Japan. As I was touring around the town, a phrase came into my mind. “Some how, it’s going to work out.” When I translate this, it sounds like “from troubles and hardships towards peace.” After having some troubles and hardship, we will be entering a new world.
During our stay in Seould, we made at least three round trips between the Great East Gate and the Great South Gate.

This routine of a kamiwaza (an act on god’s will) reminded me of the kamiwaza “Uzushio(渦潮) and Naruto(鳴門)” and “Fuji(富士=不死) and Naruto(鳴門).”
These kamiwaza has been held for over one hundred years at Akashi Strait and Naruto Strait. A lot of Shintoists have been acting on these kamiwazas. I was always suspicious about these events. They go on an excursion ship on at the eddying tide(uzushio) or get into the ocean. It didn't feel right to me to think such act as a kamiwaza. Just because the name Naruto is mentioned, why would they go to Naruto Strait? I was always wondering.

By acting on the kamiwaza to gather the third pillar, I now understand the true meaning of the matrix of these kamiwazas. It is meant to teach us that "after a swirl of hardships, a new gate will always be opened to the world."

Ikashite-itadaite Arigato-gozaimasu

Thank you for letting us live

No comments: