Sunday, September 7, 2008

Izawa-no-miya



Naigū is most famous at The Grand Shrine of Ise, but for me I only sense the emperor’s ancestral spirits. Driving half an hour from Naigū along the beach side, there is another shrine called Izawa-no miya. When I was drawn to go there, I was blessed to witness the Nichirin -Circle of Light of Amaterasu-Ohomikami. This was quite difficult for me to understand. The color was orangish-red. This shrine is located in a very unique place. The land is like a shape of a Kofun, the ancient Japanese keyhole shaped tomb mound, very old place.

Izawa-no miya is the only place I witnessed the Circle of Light of Amaterasu-Ohomikami. What I sensed then was that it came from the Continent of Mu, from easily over 15,000 years ago.

Today, this shrine, Izawa-no miya is still connected to the core of Amaterasu-Ohomikami.
Gegū is like the parent and Izawa-no miya is like the child.

The divine spirit Amaterasu-Ohomikami still resides at Izawa-no miya. This place is a miracle. According to my spiritual senses, it is older than Naigū. Moreover, the appearance of Amaterasu-Ohomikami is at the highest level, the tenth level.

However, please do visit the Gegū first. This is where it connects to the No Name – the Root, a most rare sacred place on earth.

When I witnessed the tenth level of Amaterasu-Ohomikami, it was an orangish-red Circle of Light with a flickering outer rim. What I sensed through that light was simply “a motherly affection”.

Izawa-no-miya is also known as Izou-gū.

Ikashite-itadaite Arigato-gozaimasu

Thank you for letting us live

No comments: