Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sun Goddess Amaterasu exists all around the world

Q.. I was born in Japan and my parents are Japanese. However, I lived in the US with my family when I was little, and 10 years ago I started to live in the US and just got married last year with an American. I had just finished reading your book and wondering about my innate god. Since I have moved out of Japan, does it make my innate god distant from Amaterasu-Ohomikami? Wherever I live, I feel that I exist because of my ancestors and Japan.

A.. Because I emphasize the existence of Amaterasu-Ohomikami who resides in Japan, the Japanese people who live abroad might feel a little sad or non-Japanese people might think it has nothing to do with oneself.

Amaterasu-Ohomikami is the true identity of the Sun. There are no countries on this planet that cannot see the sun. She exists all around the world. In Japan, we call the Goddess, Amaterasu-Ohomikami, but in other countries and/or in other times, she was called in different names. Curiously, even in different languages, it has similar sounds of Ama, Te, Ra, Su in different combinations. Or in some cultures, she is simply called Ra or La. It is because these sound vibrations have the most abundant energy that brings birth to life. Whether the sun is a she or a he is also different in cultures. In some countries or civilizations, when the leader or the head priest was a male during the time of sun worship , the later spirit mediums might see their figure and misread the true identity of the sun. The true identity of the Sun God, like other gods, is an energy figure. If one sees a form of a human, he or she is seeing something else. The energy figure of the Sun God has a very warm feeling, thus it is more of a female energy. In Japan, we see her as a goddess. The sun gives birth to all lives and nurtures them. This is a similar quality to female nature. Interestingly, the sun exists in other dimensions as well. But there is no sunset in other dimensions. The sun is always shinning. The lower levels of dimensions have less light and it gets darker.

For those who live in other countries, try sending gratitude daily in your own way around sunrise or early morning. You will become one with the God of the Sun who directly relates to your innate god, your true identity. If you feel more comfortable saying in your own language, that is good too. Basically, it is all the same.

As I write this article, it made me go back to the time when I visited The Grand Shrine of Ise, Izawa-no-miya in May 2007 where I witnessed the Cross in the sun through my psychic vision. I sense, maybe in few years, the sunspot will appear in a form of a cross. When this happens, that sun radiation might very well force humans to shed his/her old shell and show its true identity.

"Ikashite-Itadaite Arigato-Gozaimasu." "Thank you for letting us live."

1 comment:

Pedro Teixeira da Mota. said...

Beautiful message....

"You will become one with the God of the Sun who directly relates to your innate god, your true identity." If he is our true identity, how can we become separated of him when we reach the world of the spirit?
Ikashite Itadaite arigato gozaimasu